Why Should I Take An Organized Tour?
With the internet making travel so much easier to research you might think organized tours are a thing of the past. Well you’d be wrong! An organized, guaranteed departure tour provides the perfect opportunity for busy people to see the best of a destination without all the hassle of renting cars, booking hotel rooms, standing in queues and missing the hidden gems each place has to offer.
Here are some of the key reasons our clients book organized tours with us:
- “After a weary long-haul flight having someone to greet you at the airport is perfect” Most organized tours include (or can include) airport transfers at the start and at the end of the tour. Our clients love arriving at the destination city knowing they will be met and taken directly to their hotel to relax before meeting their group later in the day or the next morning.
- “We like to have time to ourselves in a city!” Most organized tours realize clients need downtime and that is built right into the tour schedule. This means you have time to explore on your own. Your tour guide can provide local knowledge and point you in the right direction to find that perfect little family restaurant or quaint handcraft store. Don’t forget you can always enrich your tour experience by booking additional nights pre or post tour to relax and soak up the local atmosphere.
- “Our tour manager was like a walking guide book” No need to carry around heavy guide books your tour guide provides a wealth of local knowledge and cultural insight. From where and how to send a post card, to when the local cathedral was built, your tour manager and guides are there to showcase their country and to ensure you enjoy every moment of your visit.
- “We didn’t have to worry about having clean and comfortable accommodation.” Let’s face it traveling can be stressful. Knowing that at the end of the day you and your luggage will be delivered to a reputable hotel where you can relax and, in most cases, get something to eat is a great peace of mind.
- “I saved so much money and hassle.” Traveling as part of an organized group is one of the most cost effective and less stressful ways to travel. If you consider how much it would cost to go it alone by hiring a car, the gas, insurance, booking your own hotels, meals, parking, entrance fees and audio guides. It really does add up.
- “My vacation time is so precious, being on a tour allowed me to see so much!” With seamless planning organized tours are designed to take you to the not to be missed sights. You will also often visit the hidden backstreets where you can experience history, culture, gastronomy and so many more experiences that only a local would know. The best part is you can forget standing in line as organized groups will always skip the queues.
- ” My love affair with Spain started with an organized tour, we’ve been back five times since.” We hear this often. Once you have tasted a country on an organized tour it gives you the confidence to come back again on your own to explore further. Or to join us again on another tour this time to visit a different part of the country.
- “We met this couple 6 years ago on a tour and we became the best of friends.” By going on tour with a group of 15-20 others you will find most will share your love of the destination, its history and culture. By sharing your travel experience with other like- minded people you are bound to make new friends.
- “We had a chance to really relax as a family and let someone else take care of everything.” Holiday time should be relaxing. With an organized tour there is no stress as your itinerary is carefully planned to ensure everyone gets maximum enjoyment. You don’t have to drive, many meals are taken care of, you don’t have to worry if the attraction closes on Mondays, no standing in queues in the hot sun! You will come away from your tour with wonderful photos and family memories that will last a lifetime.
- “I never felt comfortable traveling alone but on tour I was really looked after.” If you have always wanted to travel but are nervous to travel alone then organized tours are for you. Organized tours offer a great opportunity to meet other like-minded people and other solo travelers. You will never have to sit alone for dinner.