Why take an organized tour? A guided vacation allows you to see the best places in a destination. You will be most comfortably and see the sights with less travel time in between. The traveler can rely on local knowledge. What to see, when, and how to get to there with the minimum fuss and delay.
All the hassle of car rental depots, booking hotel rooms in the right cities close to places of interest. Standing in queues and missing the hidden gems. All this can make a vacation an ordeal. We take care of everything. We are also your international back up crew if you need an expert with local connections.
Some of the key reasons to book an organized tour:
- “After a weary long-haul flight having someone to greet you at the airport is perfect.” Most organized tours include airport transfers at the start and at the end of the tour. Our clients love arriving at the destination city knowing they will be met and taken directly to their hotel.
- “Our tour manager was like a walking guide book.” No need to spend hours researching, your tour guide provides a wealth of local knowledge and cultural insight. Your tour manager and guides are there to showcase their country and to ensure you enjoy every moment of your visit.
- “We didn’t have to worry about having clean and comfortable accommodation.” Knowing that at the end of the day you and your luggage will be delivered to a reputable hotel where you can relax and get something to eat is great peace of mind.
- “I saved so much money and hassle.” Traveling as part of an organized group is one of the most cost effective ways to travel. The cost of hiring a car, fuel, insurance, booking your own hotels, meals, parking, entrance fees and audio guides really does add up.
- “We also had time to ourselves!” Everyone needs downtime and it is built into the tour schedules. Your tour guide can provide local knowledge and point you in the right direction to explore on your own. Don’t forget you can always enrich your experience by booking additional nights pre or post tour to relax and soak up the local atmosphere.
More key reasons to book an organized tour:
- “My vacation time is so precious, being on a tour allowed me to see so much!” With seamless planning, organized tours are designed to take you to 'must see" sights. You will also visit the hidden history, culture and gastronomy that only a local would know. The best part is that guided vacations always 'skip the lines'.
- “We met this couple 6 years ago on a tour and we became the best of friends.” By going on tour with a group you will find most will share your love of the destination, its history and culture. By sharing your travel experience with other like minded people you are bound to make new friends.
- ”My love affair with Spain started with an organized tour.” Our organized tours give travelers the knowledge and confidence to come back again. Or to join us again on another tour to visit a different part of the country.
- “We had a chance to really relax as a family .” Holiday time should be relaxing. With an organized tour your itinerary is carefully planned to ensure maximum enjoyment. You don’t have to drive, most meals are taken care of. You don’t have to worry if the attraction is closed, and there is no standing in queues in the hot sun!
- “I never felt comfortable traveling alone.” Organized tours offer a great opportunity to meet other like-minded people and other solo travelers. You will never have to sit alone for dinner.
Choose from these spectacular locations:
Amazon River - African River Safaris - Arctic and Antarctic Coasts - Croatian Coast - European Rivers - Galapagos Islands - Greek Islands- Indonesian Archipelago - Mekong River - Nile River - Spanish & Portuguese Coast