The Top 10 Reasons to Take a Nile Cruise Include:
1. The wonders of Egypt will live in your memory for the rest of your life. See the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the largest of the three main Pyramids and the only survivor of the Seven Great Wonders of the Ancient World. Nearby is the Sphinx, the lion's body stretches 45m or 135 feet. The Valley of the kings is where the Kings and Queens of ancient Egypt were entombed. The Egyptian Museum in Cairo houses all the treasures discovered over the millennia. It is moving from Cairo to Giza in 2020. Marvel at the temples of Hatshepsut, Edfu, Kom Ombo, Philae and Abu Simbel which was moved in the 20th century when the Aswan Dam was constructed.
2. Our Egyptologist will join you on board and be your private guide or join one of our small groups (15 people or less). A better way to see the marvels of ancient Egypt rather than joining the large tour group from the rest of the boat. Our guide is also at your service during the cruise to help with any problems such as dietary requirements, or if you simply wish to sit and talk about Egypt.
3. Unpack only once and float down the Nile in a boutique Hotel. All rooms have large windows and it is a fantastic feeling staring out the window from your room or from a lounge chair on the sun deck and watching the scenes of the Nile go by as they have done for thousands of years.
4. All transfers are included. You don’t have to worry about getting to and from the ships. We will pick up from airports, trans stations and hotels and drop you off to the location of your choice.
Flights/ Train Tickets
6. All meals on board are included and prepared with fresh ingredients and regulated hygienic standards. Breakfast and lunches are served in an open buffet style with some A La Carte dinners. Tea and coffee is available, and other drinks are offered in the bar.
7. Enjoy a daily entertainment program including a Belly Dance Show, Captain's Welcome Cocktail Party (formal), fancy Jalabiya (long tunic) Party, Nubian Folkloric Show and Disco parties.
Luxury Small Ships
8. Blue Danube Holidays only select top class luxury ships you can see them here Blue Danube Holidays. You will have an en-suite, air-conditioned cabin and full use of all the facilities such as restaurants, sun deck, swimming pool, spa, gift shop, bars and more.
9. If you prefer, we have a great value selection of cruise on Nile-Cruise.net See the ships HERE. The price is extremely good value and you can choose the level of accommodation to suit your budget. Choose from Standard Class (3 - 4 star in the west – older ships), Tourist Class (4 - 5 Star in Europe or US) and Premium Class which are the newer 5 Star ships.
10. Warm, friendly service. Egyptians are a very welcoming people who are so very proud of their history and are glad to share it. Tourism is one of the main livelihoods and our guests are treated with great care. A recent guest advised that he was feeling unwell (just tired and weary) and wished to return to the ship, so to his surprize, our guide organized a police escort to smooth their return.
- Blue Danube Holidays - Luxury Nile Cruises