Subject to alterations!
**) excursion operated at the same time
· 6-night cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom
· superb dining with all meals included during your cruise
· coffee and tea after lunch and dinner
· quality red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions with every dinner onboard the ship
· welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner
· programs and features which are marked as “included” in the itinerary
· daily onboard music performances by the board-musicians
· services of an experienced, multilingual cruise director
· non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun-Deck)
· port taxes and local taxes
· the modern wireless audiosystem “Quietvox” for all excursions during the cruise
· excursions: please see our attractive EXCURSION PACKAGES on the following pages
· personal expenses
Prices in Euro per person - 2011 :
*) cabins: 122, 124, 125, 127
**) cabins with round, fixed panoramic window: 204 and 206
Single cabin supplement
No single cabin possible in the category Suite.
All cabins have two lower beds that can be linked together or set up separately upon request. The cabins on the Haydn- Deck have fixed windows while the cabins on the Strauss-Deck have large panoramic windows which can be opened. The cabins on the Mozart-Deck have large glass doors that stretch right across the width of the cabin (allowing them to be described as having French Balconies). Cabins 206 and 204 on the Strauss-Deck have round, fixed panoramic windows.
68 outside staterooms (15mē = 161 sq.ft.)
4 Amadeus Suites (22mē = 236 sq.ft.)
The excursion package to be booked in advance!
Transfer from Munich airport to Passau port (or v.v.) Euro 113 per person each way - advance reservation required - 2012
Transfers at set times:
There is a set meeting point for the transfers:
Meeting point at the railway station in Munich is the “Travel
Centre“ which is located at the end of the railway tracks inside the main
building. Our assistant waits in front or inside the Travel Centre for meet &
greets and accompanies you to the coach that takes you to the port of Passau.
The assistant waits until all passengers have arrived.