Early booking Bonus: Book our 2012 cruise by
30 Nov 2011
CRUISE PROGRAM - 9DAYS/8NIGHTS
Subject to alterations!
· 1 night in a 5* Hotel in Bucharest incl. breakfast and Welcome Dinner
· sightseeing programs and transfers by deluxe motor coaches as outlined in the itinerary
· experienced, English speaking guide during the programme
CRUISE Danube Delta (Danube port Hirsova)-Budapest
· 7-night cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom
· superb dining with all meals included during your cruise
· coffee and tea after lunch and dinner
· quality red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions with every dinner onboard the ship
· Welcome Cocktail, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner with crewshow
· programs and features which are marked as “included” in the itinerary
· Bulgarian evening on board
· daily onboard music performances by the board-musicians
· services of an experienced, multilingual cruise director
· non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun-Deck)
· the modern wireless audiosystem “Quietvox” for all excursions during the cruise
· port taxes and local taxes
· optional excursions: please see our attractive EXCURSION PACKAGES on the following pages
· personal expenses
2012 DATES AND PRICES IN EURO PER PERSON ($ rate varies depending the exchange)
*) Amadeus Diamond / Elegant: cabins 107, 108, 109, 110 - Amadeus Rhapsody cabins: 122, 124, 125
Single cabin supplement
No single cabin possible in the category Suite
Children accepted on cruise only from age 12 and up!
All cabins have two lower beds which can be linked together or set up separately upon request. The cabins on the Haydn-Deck have fixed windows while the cabins on the Strauss- and Mozart-Deck have large glass doors that stretch right across the width of the cabin (allowing them to be described as having French Balconies).
67 outside staterooms (15mē = 161 sq.ft.) including 2 single cabins (10mē = 108 sq.ft.)
9 Amadeus Suites (22mē = 236 sq.ft.)
EXCURSION PACKAGE 2012
The excursion package to be booked in advance!